Temple University logo

Get Started (RAQA)


How do you get started in any of the program in our Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance graduate program?

Just register for a course.  It's that easy. 

Most new students start with Drug Developent (5459), but since we offer 3 master's programs, 80+ courses, and 13 certificates you have lots of choices. 

We suggest calling us first to discuss your career path, so we can best advise you how to get started. 

You may complete 3 courses before you need to apply for a Certificate or the MS.  (If you already have a graduate degree and want to pusue a Post-Master's Certificate, you must apply first.)

How do you learn more about the options in our program?  

  1. Request an information packet (call 267.468.8560) or email QARAREG@temple.edu)
  2. Attend an Open House
  3. Read about our programs and courses:  Certificates, Master's degrees, and Courses
  4. Review Financing Your Education for tuition and financial aid information

How do you apply for a Certificate or one of our MS programs?

  • If you're completing a Certificate, review the Certificate application instructions.
  • If you're applying for the MS, review instructions for:   US citizens  OR   International Students
  • If you wish to pursue the MS but do not have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA, contact Ms. Brenda Haslego (267.468.8559 or qara2@temple.edu)