Financial Aid (RAQA)

Financial Aid is available to all graduate students of Temple University School of Pharmacy, including those pursuing MS degrees in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences, and Global Clinical and Pharmacovigilance Regulations.  To find out if you are eligible, visit the SFS (Student Financial Services) website.

Please be aware that you must:

1. Indicate that you intend to apply for one of our master's degrees (RAQA or Pharmaceutical Regulatory Science or Global Clinical and Pharmacovigilance Regulations). Financial aid is not available for certificate programs.  You must intend to apply for a master's degree.

2. Register for at least two courses for each semester you receive financial aid.

3. Be officially registered by the RAQA Office to receive financial aid.  If you are a new student, you will receive a TUid number and instructions on accessing the TUPortal. Student apply for Financial Aid through Self-Service Banner on the TUPortal. A step-by-step guide for applying is found here.

4. Include your Financial Aid form with your registration papers. The RAQA Office must process your registration to "activate" your record in the Temple Banner system for Financial Aid.

4. Once your loan is approved, you must accept it through Self-Service Banner.

5. If you received financial aid as an undergraduate student, it may impact your eligibility to receive financial aid as a graduate student, or it could affect the amount that you receive.

Students must apply for financial aid (FAFSAs or Free Application for Federal Student Aid) once a year by Temple's stated deadlines. If you are applying for a federal loan for the first time, log onto and complete a Master Promissory Note for your Federal Subsidized and Unsubsidized loans. Your counselor (Ms. Rozina McFadden) will process the Federal loan based on your FAFSA information. You are required to complete Entrance Counseling on the same website. The Master Promissory note is good for 10 years, so you do not have to sign every year. 

Students applying for a Plus Loan must apply every year at You must request a Direct Plus Loan (complete application), got a credit approval and sign the Master Promissory Note. You are required to complete Entrance Counseling for this loan. You can complete the Entrance Counseling for the Federal Sub/Unsub and Direct Plus Loan together.

For further information, explore Temple’s Financial Aid website at Then call Rozina McFadden at 215.707.4448 or email  Ms. McFadden handles the Financial Aid requests for School of Pharmacy students. We urge you to apply for Financial Aid early. Most office at Temple University are innundated with phone calls, emails, and other requests the month before classes begin. Please don't wait until the last moment to apply.