Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance Graduate Program of Temple University School of Pharmacy
Receive Graduate Credits at KENX Conferences
- Temple University pioneered graduate education in RAQA and continues to offer a convenient, flexbile, and comprehensive master's degree and 13 certificate that are highly regarded by regulated industry.
- KENX offers high-quality, intensive conferences exploring a variety of timely RA and QA topics.
Topics and Options this Spring include:
1) Computer Systems Validation & Software Assurance, Dec 6 - 8, Philadelphia and online
5000, 007 (48648) – in-person, PhilSWLPHI
5000, 990 (48651) - Virtual
2) Product Complaints and Adverse Events, March 6 - 8, Philadelphia and online
5000, 008 (48653) - in-person in Philadelphia, PA
5000, 990 (48655) - Virtual
3) Validation University, March 28 -30, Philadelphia and online
5000, 009 (48567) – in person, Philadelphia, PA
5000, 992 (48569) - Virtual
Receive graduate credits for attending a great, online conference on current topics affecting regulated industry.
Attend a KENX online conference in Fall 2021(either in person or online) OR watch a recent conference "on demand," accommodating your busy schedule.. Temple U RAQA students may attend specific KENX conferences and earn 1.5 towards their MS in RAQA or certain certificate programs (for a maximum of 2 conferences or 3 credits).
To receive 1.5 credit hours, you must:
- Sign up for the Temple Track in the KENX Conference.
- Attend all 18 hours of “Temple Track” talks specified in the KENX Brochure
- Complete a comprehensive, online exam when you finish watching the talks online. (You’ll be responsible for a $15.00 proctoring fee during the exam).
- Pay an additional fee for 1.5 graduate credits.
Save your space now by registering for the KENX Conference and selecting the “Temple Track.”
Note: A maximum of 3 credits from KENX conferences may be earned towards the MS in RAQA.
To earn Temple University Graduate Credits for attending the Conference, you must submit the following forms to the RAQA Office (these are in addition to the registration form for the KENX Conference):
Call the RAQA Office for Registration Information (267.468.8560)
For any questions, please contact John Kirchner, Executive Director at:
Interested in other KENX Conferences? Click here