To be considered for one of our PGY2 programs, applicants must have:
- A Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited school or college of pharmacy
- Completed or in the process of completing an ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency or possess equivalent experience
- Agreed to participate in the ASHP/NMS Pharmacy Residency Match
- U.S. citizenship
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from pharmacy school(s) attended
- Three letters of recommendation
Applications must be submitted via PhORCAS. Deadlines are in early January and are posted in PhORCAS.
Early commitment process
For residents in the Temple University Health System PGY1 Residency in Pharmacy Practice, an early commitment process exists. Residents must apply for early commitment by November 1st. Decisions are made before the ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting.