Certificate Programs in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
RAQA certificates enable students to gain credentials in key industry specialties.
Certificates are offered in two formats:
- Traditional classroom courses on evenings and weekends
- Online (all Certificates are online, except Pharmaceutical Manufacturing: Process Development and Analysis)
- Three and Four course certificates must be completed in three years
- Five course certificates must be completed in four years
- Students must earn an overall B (3.0) average to receive any certificate
- Students with bachelor's degrees can pursue Pre-Master’s Certificates.
- Students who have earned the M.S. in RAQA from Temple or a comparable, approved graduate program may pursue Post-Master's Certificates.
- Students who did not receive an M.S. from Temple are required to complete an additional course for all Post-Master's Certificates.