Why Temple University School of Pharmacy?
At the Temple University School of Pharmacy (TUSP), we know that you have a lot to consider in choosing a professional or graduate school for your education, and we do everything we can to anticipate and address your needs along the way.
Our pivotal location near the epicenter of the pharmaceutical industry and our diverse international presence help shape the success that TUSP students enjoy throughout their careers.
We attract world-class faculty who work every day to build students’ appreciation for the field. Together, you will engage in service and research that benefit the community, the country and the globe.
The excellence of our student body and esteemed faculty help keep our standards high, our academics rigorous and our annual pass rate solidly above the national average. Our students are the soul of our success.
We want your decision to attend TUSP to be easy and your experience here to be gratifying.
TUSP Academics and Research
- Hands-on research that takes place in our well-supplied labs and facilities:
- Moulder Center for Drug Discovery Research
- Jayne Haines Center for Pharmacogenomics and Drug Safety
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices Services
- An elite faculty of researchers and scientists who also serve as active practitioners and clinicians
- Multiple graduate areas of study in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Elective tracks, internships, rotation options and residency programs for Pharm.D. students
- Non-thesis programs and certificates in Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs (QA/RA)
- A B.A. + Pharm.D. Dual-Professional Program in cooperation with Temple’s College of Science and Technology
- A steadily high NAPLEX pass rate
TUSP Location and Culture
- The remarkable resources of TUSP’s health sciences campus, where cross-disciplinary learning is of utmost importance and relevant research goes on every day
- Immediate proximity to the hub of the pharmaceutical industry
- An internationally diverse student population
- Some of the most affordable tuition in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Location in Philadelphia, one of the most vibrant, historic cities in the country
- An active and safe campus environment
- TUSP affiliation with over 350 pharmacy practice locations for experiential education, including clinical rotation sites in Maryland, New Mexico, Alaska, Guatemala and Vietnam
Take a moment to read about the admission requirements and procedures for our various degree programs, as well as tuition and financial aid options.