- Attending meetings with faculty and administration personnel.
- Participating in planning of school functions such as the Holiday Party and the Annual School Picnic.
- Coordinating test dates with Student Services for the academic year.
- Opening and maintaining a class bank account.
- Raising money for the class trip, class gift, etc.
Direct contact with individual faculty members for the class.
Student Council Representatives (2)
Elections are held annually for the first two years. Elections will be held during the month of September. If you are interested in running for office, a petition with 25 signatures of other class members must be submitted to the Student Services Office. A GPA of 2.50 must be maintained while a student is in office.
Class of 2015
Advisor: Dr. Susan Kent
President: Terrence Gardner
VP: Kristen Schmerbeck
Sec/Treas: Sarah Picozzi
Reps: Cara Costolloe/ Samantha Brown
Class of 2016
Advisor: Dr. Marc Ilies
President: Tyler Salovin
VP: Matt Salkovitz
Sec/Treas: Laura Neiman
Rep: Ta-Seti Donald/Peymon Tavangar
Class of 2017
Advisor: Dr. Michael Barros
President: Daniel VanDorn
VP: Jonathan Douek
Sec/Treas: Peter Nikolos
Reps: Sophia Antoine/Jola Salavaci