- Attending meetings with various stakeholder groups
- Participating in planning of school functions such as the annual winter formal and class picnic.
- Coordinating with the office of Office of Student Services to schedule tests and events.
- Opening and maintaining a class bank account.
- Raising funds for activities and efforts, such as the class trip and class gift.
Student Council Representatives (2)
Elections are held annually in September for the first two years. If a student is interested in running to be a class officer, they must submit a petition with 25 signatures of other class members to the Office of Student Services. A GPA of 2.50 must be maintained while a student holds the title of class officer.
Class of 2021
Advisor: Anisha Grover
President: Brett Nguyen
Vice President: Brett Nguyen
Secretary/Treasurer: Martha Phillips
Representatives: Lauren Nguyen, Elefterios Pitsakis
Class of 2022
Advisor: Margaret Miklich
President: Kevin Ly
Vice President: Dia Takiedine
Secretary/Treasurer: Kyle Taylor
Representatives: Deep Patel, Nina Thoguluva
Class of 2023
Advisor: Carlos Barrero
President: Safwan Khan
Vice President: Jaicha Valerio
Secretary/Treasurer: Grace Bringhurst
Class Representatives:Jacqueline Quenzer, Tyler Mac
Class of 2024
Advisor: Van Hellerslia, PharmD
President: Sawyer Patrick (Section C)
Vice President: Bijal Shah (Section A)
Treasurer: Astha Desai (Section F)
Secretary: Jasmine Williams (Section E)
Class Representative: Jillian Brown (Section B), Mark Abdelmalek (Section D), Abigail Basciano (Section G), Gabriel Vivas (Section H)