The RAQA program is centrally located in the tri-state hub of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical activitiy (PA, NJ, and Delaware). The greatest number of our students work for Pennsylvania companies based in Philadelphia and its suburbs, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Allentown and other cities.
Our PA students represent the many areas of interest that are available in our comprehensive program:
- Many of our students work for PA divisions of global corporations, such as AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Bristol Myers Squibb, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, Pfizer, Roche, Sanofi, Takeda and Teva, to name a few. Students from B. Braun, Charles River Labs, Celgene, and Colorcon also pursue our programs.
- Many students come from clinical research organizations, such as Covance and Icon Clinical Research.
- Numerous students work for medical device companies within the state.
- Students pursuing our Food RA and QA certificate come from the food industry, such as, Hatfield Meats, Nestle, nutritional divisions of pharmaceutical companies, and Turkey Hill Dairies.
- Pharmacists working at numerous pharmacies pursue our courses in clinical trials and pharmacovigilance to pursue new career options in the pharmaceutical industry. Others pursue the degree in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences due to their strong backgrounds in pharmaceutical science.
- Physicians and clinicians working at various hospitals, including Temple University Hospital, pursue our courses with the goal of obtaining the MS in RAQA or Global Clinincal and Pharmacovigilance Regulations to open new career paths within regulated industry.
- Our students also work for PA offices of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as well as the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
All of our13 certificates have been pursued by students in the Commonwealth of PA, the most popular including, Drug Development, Medical Devices, Clinical Trial Management, Food RA and QA, Global Pharmacovigilance, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs, and Sterile Process Manufacturing.
Our programs in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences, and Global Clinical and Pharmacovigilance Regulations are known for our outstanding faculty, who are experts from industry and FDA. Many have taught in our program for a decade or more, passionate about its mission and committed to teaching the next generation of leaders about the intricacies of regulatory affairs and quality assurance.
Courses are live transmissions, which enables you to be engaged in open discussions with industry professionals from across the country and world. You can ask and discuss questions that arise at your work and network with professionals from other companies and organizations.
You may start, continue, or finish your certificate or degree program during any semester (fall, spring, or summer).
All three of our non-thesis Master's Programs are available completely online: RAQA, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences, and Medical Devices.
We schedule Open House events at our Fort Washington site several times a year as well as in Princeton, NJ. We also give online information sessions. If you'd like an invitation to the next event, email: QARAREG@temple.edu.
We offer 80+ online graduate courses in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance.
Our interactive, online platform (Zoom) enables you to participate in RAQA courses from your home or office.
For more information, email QARA@temple.edu, or call 267.468.8560 for help with getting started.