Class of 2023 Graduation Headquarters
Friday, May 12, 2023
Temple Performing Arts Center
Information about Guests
- Guests should arrive by 12:15pm.
- All guest MUST have a ticket to attend the ceremony. Airline rules for kids on laps vs. needing a ticket apply.
- Tickets are for general seating.
- Watch virtually through our school’s Youtube page (Link to come)
The stream will begin at 12:30pm with the graduation video playing until ceremony start.
Information for Graduates
- Your ceremony will begin at 1:00 p.m., however plan to arrive at 12:00 p.m. Upon arrival, please head to the basement to check in and prepare for your ceremony.
- There will be a professional photographer present. Graduates will receive access to review and purchase photos following graduation.
- Instructions: Handing your graduation hood to your hooder
- Instructions on hooding and arranging your graduation hood
- Legacy Photographics will take photographs of each graduate as they shake hands with the dignitary and as they exit the stage. There is no obligation to purchase pictures and each graduate will receive an email proof to their Temple email address within 48 hours of the ceremony. For more information visit www.legacyphoto.com.
- As a Temple graduate, you are required to wear your school/college’s approved cap (or tam), gown, hood and tassel at Commencement and graduation.
- Order the regalia
- Those who are receiving honors from the school will receive honors cords.
- Students may wear stoles that represent their fraternity involvement, culture, or other significant accomplishments.
Please email Haley Ashby with any questions or concerns.
Graduate Parking Lot Locations
Cecil B Moore Lot
1223 Cecil B. Moore Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Temple Towers Lot
1651 N. 13th St
Philadelphia, PA 1912