Non-Thesis Pharmaceutics Option
Apply to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis M.S.
Rolling Admissions: Due July 20 (Fall), Nov 1 (Spring), March 20 (Summer)
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to apply to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s through the Graduate Program.
Note that applicants to thesis-based graduate degrees follow a different process.
Step 1: Get Ready to Apply
Before applying, you should have already earned your bachelor’s degree in one of the accepted undergraduate areas of study and have taken or registered to take the Graduate Records Exam (GRE).
You should also thoroughly review the following information about the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis M.S., including:
- Academic Description
- Courses and Curriculum
- Admission Requirements
- International Admission Requirements
- Transfer Credits
- Online Learning
- Tuition and Financial Aid
Once you have decided that the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s is right for you, it’s time to apply.
Step 2: Apply Online and Submit Supporting Materials
You can apply to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis M.S. online through the Temple University Graduate School.
You will need easy access to the following information to fill out the application:
- Biographical data
- Post-secondary institutions attended (including Temple University and the QA/RA Program), to be accompanied by official transcripts, unopened and bearing the school’s seal, sent directly from each school’s registrar’s office to TUSP’s Office of Graduate Studies
- Work experience
- Extracurricular activities
- Three letters of reference, sent directly from the referrer to TUSP’s Office of Graduate Studies, completed on the Reference Report for Graduate Studies or official letterhead, no more than two pages)
- Statement of Professional Plans and Goals
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score in the 50th percentile or greater
- Non-refundable application fee ($60.00 for online submission; $75 for submission via mail)
- Encouraged but not required: A signed copy of your most recent resume or CV
- TOEFL score for international applicants and non-native English speakers
- For applicants with foreign credentials, an evaluation of foreign transcripts through third-party provider World Education Services (WES) or Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) (see International Admission Requirements)
- International applicants should complete the Confirmation of Financial Support Form [LINK TO FORM] within two weeks of applying to the non-thesis program.
Application materials do not have to be received at the same time, but the application and application fee should be received before supporting materials.
The non-thesis program has rolling admissions, so all materials must be received by:
- July 20 for fall semester
- November 1 for spring semester
- March 20 for summer term