Doctor of Pharmacy
The Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) is a professional degree that requires prerequisites earned at an accredited college or university to be completed before enrolling.
In addition, applicants should be able to demonstrate the following:
- GPA: 3.0 is considered competitive, 2.70 recommended minimum to be considered (overall, math and science)
- Completed PharmCAS application by March 1* including but not limited to biographical data, academic history, official transcripts, work experience, extracurricular activities, PCAT scores (optional), personal statement, and two letters of reference
- Completed supplemental application** with a non-refundable fee of $50.00 by the postmark deadline of March 1*
- Availability to participate in an interview
- An evaluation of foreign transcripts as indicated under International Admission Requirements
All materials are due by the postmark deadline of March 1*. For more details, visit PharmCAS.
*Please check back as the application deadline may be extended in any given year.