Non-Thesis M.S. in Pharmaceutics Option
Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis M.S. Admission Requirements
Rolling Admissions: Apply by July 20 (Fall), Nov 1 (Spring), March 20 (Summer)
The Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s Degree is ideal for those who want to expand their career opportunities with part-time training and education.*
Courses are conveniently scheduled weeknights and weekends throughout the academic year and summer at Temple’s suburban Fort Washington campus. As a non-thesis student, you have the flexibility of starting classes in the fall, spring or summer or even attending through Temple’s Online Learning Program.
If you are applying to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s, you can also participate in the Dual Certificate/Non-Thesis M.S. Option and earn a certificate on the way to getting your master’s. The dual program allows you to count one course toward both your Pre-Master’s Certificate and your M.S.
*The Non-Thesis M.S. in Pharmaceutics is a part-time only program.
To apply to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any of the following areas or request approval for a related discipline. Commonly accepted backgrounds include:
Applicants must also:
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Complete and submit an online application through the Temple Graduate School with the required, non-refundable $60.00 online application fee ($75 for a printed and mailed application)
- Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from every school attended — including, if applicable, Temple University for undergraduate and master’s-level courses taken — unopened and bearing the school’s official seal, directly from each school’s registrar’s office to TUSP’s Office of Graduate Studies
- Submit three letters of recommendation from supervisory professionals or college instructors who are familiar with your academic performance, completed on the Reference Report for Graduate Studies or official letterhead
- Complete and submit a Statement of Professional Plans and Goals
- Complete and submit a TOEFL score if your native language is not English
Prospective students to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s are also encouraged to send the Graduate Studies Office a signed copy of a recent resume or CV.
Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis M.S. Application Deadline
The non-thesis master’s program has rolling admissions, so all materials must be received by:
- July 20 for fall semester
- November 1 for spring semester
- March 20 for summer term
Prospective students can direct questions and application materials to:
Temple University School of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Office of Graduate Studies, Suite 528
3307 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Sophon Din, Administrative Assistant