Non-Thesis M.S. in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences
Non-Thesis M.S. in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences Admission Requirements
Rolling Admissions: Apply by July 20 (Fall), Nov 1 (Spring), March 20 (Summer)
The M.S. in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Sciences may be pursued on a part-time basis. *
Courses are conveniently scheduled weeknights and weekends during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Courses are available online. On-campus courses are scheduled in the RAQA site at Fort Washingotn, PA.
To apply, you must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in any of the following areas:
Applicants must also:
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- Follow the application procedures on the RAQA website.
- Submit official undergraduate and graduate transcripts from every school attended — including, if applicable, Temple University for undergraduate and master’s-level courses taken — unopened and bearing the school’s official seal, directly from each school’s registrar’s office to TUSP’s Office of Graduate Studies
- Submit three letters of recommendation from supervisory professionals or college instructors who are familiar with your academic performance, completed on the Reference Report for Graduate Studies or official letterhead
- Complete and submit a Statement of Professional Plans and Goals
- Complete and submit a TOEFL score if your native language is not English
Prospective students to the Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Master’s are also encouraged to send the Graduate Studies Office a signed copy of a recent resume or CV.
M.S. Application Deadline
The non-thesis master’s program has rolling admissions, so all materials must be received by:
- July 20 for fall semester
- November 1 for spring semester
- March 20 for summer term