Certificate Programs in Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance
Enhance Your Career with a Certificate in RA and QA
For more detailed information on the RAQA Certificate Programs, please click HERE.
In addition to the M.S. in RAQA, the School of Pharmacy pioneered numerous Certificates that provide students additional opportunities to earn well-recognized credentials in key areas of the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device, and food industries.
Certificates are available at the pre-master’s and post-master’s levels:
- If you have not yet received an M.S. in RAQA or a related field, our Pre-Master’s Certificates are right for you.
- If you already earned an M.S. in RAQA from Temple or a comparable graduate program, you are eligible for Post-Master’s Certificates.
Because our RAQA certificates are uniquely tailored for specialized industry disciplines, we do not accept transfer credits from other schools.
Earn a Certificate and then the M.S. in RAQA
Students enjoy the flexibility of our certificate programs:
- You may earn a certificate by itself
- You may earn a certificate and then immediately enter the M.S. in RAQA. All certificate credits will count towards the M.S. in RAQA
- You may earn a certificate, take a maximum of 5 years off, and then return to complete our M.S. in RAQA and have all of the certificate credits count
- After you receive the M.S. in RAQA, you are welcome to pursue additional Post-Master's Certificates to increase your knowledge of new areas of the industry
Each RQA certificate has different requirements. We suggest you review all of the Certificate Programs before deciding which one to pursue. Most students pursuing a pre-master's certificate will select Drug Development, since it covers the basic tenets of the industry and also includes most of the required course for the M.S. in RAQA.
There are different application procedures for the M.S. in RAQA and the certificates. You will not receive a certificate until you formally apply for one and notify the RAQA Office that you have finished the requirements.
Only one certificate can be earned before completion of the M.S. in RAQA. Multiple certificates may be earned at the post-master's level.