Apply to Temple University School of Pharmacy (TUSP)
Congratulations on your decision to apply to TUSP. Here you will find the step-by-step instructions and links you need to get started.
First things first. Know your program. Before applying, make sure you have read up on the academics, admission requirements and courses and curriculum in your desired area of study offered through TUSP:
- Graduate Program in Pharmaceutical Sciences — Thesis-Based Degrees (M.S./Ph.D.)
Areas of Concentration
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs (QA/RA) M.S.
- Certificate Programs in Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Pre-Master’s Certificates
- Post-Master’s Certificates
- Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Masters
Then you are ready to gather your materials and apply. Application standards and processes vary widely among programs, so follow instructions closely to avoid processing delays.