Transfer Credits in QA/RA
Receive Credit for Previous Coursework
Generally Temple University School of Pharmacy (TUSP) does not accept transfer credits towards any QA/RA Certificate programs or any of the Graduate Thesis-Based Programs.
Applicants to the QA/RA Master’s of Science and Pharmaceutics Non-Thesis Programs, however, may have up to six transfer credits applied to their Temple education, provided that all transfer credits:
- Are requested during the application process
- Are from a fully accredited U.S. college or university
- Have been taken within the last five years
- Have been completed with a B or higher
- Meet accepted standards of equivalency as demonstrated by supporting documentation, including copies of official course descriptions, syllabi and exams (that is, the courses are identical or very similar to courses offered by TUSP as demonstrated by documentation)
- Count toward only one program
We consider transfer credits on a case-by-case basis. If they are accepted, the Graduate Studies Committee will contact the prospective student in writing.